Submissions will consist of scientific and system description papers of 4 to 8 pages of content plus additional pages of references, formatted according to the ACL 2020 format guidelines. Accepted papers will be published on-line in the ACL 2020 proceedings and will be presented at the conference either orally or as a poster.
Submissions should be done through this Submission Link by April 13, 2020 11.59 pm [UTC-12h]
- Scientific papers must be anonymized, while system description papers do not need to be.
- We accept submissions already made available as technical reports (or similar, e.g. in arXiv) without citing them.
- We will not accept for publication scientific papers that overlap significantly in content or results with papers published elsewhere.
- Scientific papers already, or to be, submitted to other venues must be declared as such, and must be withdrawn from the other venues if accepted and published at IWSLT 2020.
- Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, which will be published online.